hi! i’m a copywriter, a writer of fiction & poetry, a digital marketer, and a zine maker.
about my writing
Other People is my second novel. It follows the lives of a group of oh-so-quirky hipsters in a rural Belgian town as they wend their way toward the realisation that yes, mass murder does indeed ruin everything.
I began writing it during NaNoWriMo of 2016 (where I finished for the first time ever). Current length: somewhere around the 60,000 word mark. How many of these words are rubbish? I guess I’ll find out when I get some people to beta read it!
If you’re interested in possibly beta reading for me, you can sign up for my highly irregular newsletter where I’ll give you all the info.
Fiction, Poetry & Playwriting
- Medulla of Hair, Short Fiction, The Stinging Fly, 2014
- Something About the Days Getting Shorter, Short Story, Dr Hurley’s Snake-Oil Cure, 2013
- Vegeforious, Poetry, the Bare Hands Poetry Print Anthology, 2013
- Transference, Flash Fiction, The Medulla Review, 2012
- Displacement, Flash Fiction, Apt Magazine, 2012
- As a Swipecard Slave to the Militant Unemployed, Poetry, Tuck Magazine, 2012
- And Speak of Shadows, Poetry, Tuck Magazine, 2012
- A Story Without Easy Phrases, Flash Fiction, Thrice Fiction, 2012
- Good Night (Got Your Torchlight?), Gods & Monsters of Tomorrow, 2012
- Jail, Short Story, Crannóg Magazine, 2010
- Airsoft, Flash Fiction, Prick of the Spindle, 2010
- Choir Stall, Flash Fiction, Prick of the Spindle, 2010
- Ragsdale, Flash Fiction, Three Times Daily, 2010
- ‘Liminal’ and ‘Mean and Median’, Poetry, Oh, Francis! 2010
- Snow, Flash Fiction, Prick of the Spindle, 2010
- Reversals, One-Act Play, Prick of the Spindle, 2010
- Wrists, Flash Fiction, Flaneur, 2009
- Scarlet Carson, Flash Fiction, Word Riot 2009
- External, Flash Fiction, Dogzplot, 2009
- The Earth is Filled with Violence? Flash Fiction, Questions About Life & Shit, 2009
- A Poem with a Cat and Some Flowers, Poetry, Fishing for Change, New Writing from IADT, edited by Katie Donovan, 2008